Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Another Day at the Office

You just never know what will come through the door of a print shop. Today, this gentleman came in to have some printing done. When he returned to pick up his order, he asked if we would like to see on of his birds. The girls up front said “YES!”. My camera lives in my purse, so I got it out and snapped a few pictures.

What an amazing creature! This is a gyr falcon; he also uses a peregrine falcon and his two dogs to help control the Canada goose population in local parks and landfills.

004 007 008 For anyone interested, I also found a YouTube video that a local reporter put together about this man, Dennis Ingram, and his birds. Like I said, you never know what will come in the front door! It definitely made for an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment