Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oops, I Forgot


Going through some older posts this morning, I realized that I hadn't shown you the finished Multnomah Scarf/Shawlette. Can't have that, now can we?

And so, without further ado, here it is...




This was a really quick and simple knit. To review, the pattern is the Multnomah Scarf by Kate Flagg. The pattern is available as a free Ravelry download. The yarn is some unlabeled sock yarn from my stash. There are actually two different shades of the same yarn as I ran out. If I'm not mistaken, it was knit on 4.0 mm needles.

I've worn it a couple of times already and anticipate that it will be one of my go-to scarves this fall and winter. The garter stitch gives it a nice cushiness and the yarn really is nice next to the skin. I'm pretty sure this is a 100% superwash wool.

Now, back to my knitting (I'm working on the Miralda shawl this weekend; it's coming along very well!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is amazing! Those colors are fabulous!! I would never imagine how yarn like that would work out so well, but it does! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete