Sunday, December 14, 2008

Faroese Update

It is a winter wonderland here today. It's cold, about -11 C (about 12 F) and supposed to get even colder. In other words, the perfect kind of day to stay inside and knit, which is exactly what I intend to do.

Yesterday was spent working on the Faroese shawl, at least, until Brent arrived with beer, wine and subs. After one glass of wine, the knitting was put away. I've already had to repair too many little oopses (that's a word, isn't it?).

Here's how it's looking as of this morning...




I put it on blocking wires to take the pic; that really works well! At this point, I'm more than halfway through the charts, so I should be able to finish it in time for Christmas with no problem.

Ok, now, back to being sociable. Brent spent the night (didn't want him driving!) and now there's a football game on the tv and the remaining pizza's being served.

No comments:

Post a Comment