Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just a brief note today. I have all sorts of plans for today and tomorrow that don't include the computer or knitting. Now, that's a shock!

Anyway, I just want to let you all know that if you want the Camel Shawlette pattern, either now or at any time in the future, download it as soon as possible. I'll be removing it from the Pattern section sometime within the next week. Once I've taken it down, it will no longer be available as a free pattern. Sorry, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

If any of you know where I can find good info on Paypal (how to get started with it, how much does it cost per year, blah, blah, blah), please let me know. I'm sure you can guess in which direction I'm heading.

On with the day...........

2 comments:

  1. As much as I enjoy getting your patterns for free, I think you are doing the right thing. You are very talented & should get paid a little for your hard work. Besides, with the extra money you can buy more yarn & create more patterns for us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...so very true, my dear. I do love sharing my patterns and will continue to do so occasionally. Thank you for the very kind compliment. There are times I figure everyone should be able to do what I do; it really isn't that difficult. It seems, however, that isn't the case.

    ReplyDelete